RC MERCEDES-BENZ 190E "DEBIS"
This is a classic Mercedes race car from the early 1990’s. It replicates the iconic 190 E 2.5-16 Evo.II. The livery in this kit faithfully replicates the colors of the Team Zakspeed car which ran in the 1991 DTM. Of special historical racing note; in races 6 and 7 of the season, the no.20 car was piloted by a young Michael Schumacher, who later went on to win 7 Formula One World Championships. The main sponsor of the car was Daimler-Benz’s now-defunct group company Debis.
TT-01 E (Evolved Chassis)
The bathtub frame of the evolved shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E has its motor and battery close to the ground for lower center of gravity and optimum balance. Mounted on the bathtub frame is a fiberglass reinforced nylon top deck and gear covers improving rigidity, as well as a 3-piece tie rod providing smooth steering action. The low center of gravity, highly balanced design, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system, and front and rear differential gears all come together to produce a fun driving car.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 445mm, width: 184mm.
• Body is made of durable polycarbonate, with separate molded mirror, wing and grille parts, as well as a plated Mercedes-Benz 3-pointed star emblem.
• Marking stickers included to recreate sponsor logos and numbers on the No.20 car.
• 6-spoke wheels are molded in soft green and paired with slick tires.
• The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD system and full independent suspension that offers easy handling and great customizability.
• Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
• Requires: R/C equipment (transmitter, servo), battery pack and charger to complete and Tamiya PS spray paint.