The Chain-Program Robot produced by Tamiya, is classified in Mini 4WD / Kids - STEM - Model Kits
Tamiya’s Cam-Program robot was an instant success! This version comes in the form of the Chain-Program Robot! Its movements are pre-programmed by the use of 3 different types of link, which can be connected together to make a chain. The kit includes everything needed for easy snap-fit/screw-together assembly, with just one AA battery required. With potential for use with micro-computers and other Tamiya Educational Construction Series components, this is a fantastic educational product to bring out your creative side!
• Assembly kit. Length: 185mm, width: 138mm, height: 162mm (all dimensions are approximate).
• The model is programmed using 3 different types of link (forward, left and right), which give movement commands.
• The model is powered by two Type 130 motors.
• 3mm holes make this product compatible with existing Tamiya Educational Construction Series universal arms and plates.
• Features space for installation of a micro-computer for more advanced programming applications.
• Can be used with separately sold 2ch remote controller (requires double gearbox).